For uploading videos to our portal we developed an iPad app and an application that runs on Windows PC's directly from an SD-card, so you do not need to install anything on the PC.
Standard: the TFR iPad App for Session Portals
This app will support therapists in recording and secure uploading their videos in a far easier way than it is done currently. The following functions are built in:
- easy recording, using either front camera or the back camera
- clear overview on all videos in the app
- videos recorded in the app are not available outside the app (security)
- videos recorded outside the app are not visible inside the app (to avoid clutter with personal videos)
- easy choosing of the video scenes that belong to one session
- secure uploading to your session portal with your user name and password
- in the upload procedure choosing the right case (family/group) and session is mandatory
Other functions will be built in on request.
Optional: Uploading from SD-card
This application is included in the price of any portal we define for your organisation. The TFR Upload Tool can be downloaded from a specific location, reachable by all users of your Portal (any variant). After downloading, the application can be easily installed on SD-cards, even after a video was recorded. This is a low cost solution that will upload videos that were recorded with one of the commercially available cameras that we tested or videos from your Hard Disk (see list of supported cameras and formats).